⚠️If your call to a City office won't go through, please call 509-527-4540 and we'll transfer you.
- Maximum operational load: 1 person, 300 lbs (136 kg) Single Riders ONLY!
- You must be at least 42 inches tall to ride the slide.
- All types of external eyewear or protection are prohibited.
- Life jackets are not to be worn while riding the slide.
- Ear rings that dangle from the ear are not permitted while riding the slide.
- Riders must wait for the lifeguard’s start signal before entering the feature.
- Slides must be ridden; feet first, crossing feet at ankles, lying on your back, arms folded across chest, and chin tucked to chest.
- Riders may not roll, stop, or flip while sliding.
- At the end of the slide, obey all instructions by the lifeguard and exit quickly.
- For safety reasons, pregnant women, persons with heart conditions, or back trouble are advised not to ride.