The City offers a discount of 20% on monthly utility bills (about $30) for low-income seniors and persons with disabilities.
To qualify, applicants must:
- Be at least 65 or disabled;
- Reside in the dwelling unit serviced by the utility;
- Be the person or spouse of a person whose name appears on the utility bill; and
- Be the sole occupant, head of household, or spouse of a head of household at the dwelling; and
- Have an annual household income at or below 125% of the federal poverty guidelines.
If you can answer "Yes" to any or all of the questions below, you may be eligible. Contact Blue Mountain Action Council (BMAC) to schedule an appointment for final approval determination.