The City offers a discount of 20% on monthly utility bills (about $30) for low-income seniors and persons with disabilities.
To qualify, applicants must:
- be at least 65 or disabled;
- reside in the dwelling unit serviced by the utility;
- be the person or spouse of a person whose name appears on the utility bill; and
- be the sole occupant, head of household, or spouse of a head of household at the dwelling; and
- have an annual household income at or below 125% of the federal poverty guidelines.
To see if you may be eligible, please fill out the form below. Blue Mountain Action Council (BMAC) determines eligibility.