The City of Walla Walla adopted a major update to the Walla Walla Comprehensive Plan in June 2018. The Comprehensive Plan includes a vision for Walla Walla’s future. It identifies the density, type, and intensity of land uses throughout the city, as well as the character and capacity of public facilities and services such as streets and utilities. The plan also addresses key issues including affordable housing, annexation, economic development, the environment, and transportation.
To implement the updated Comprehensive Plan, staff are revising the relevant sections of the Municipal Code. Stay tuned to this page for announcements, including open houses and draft code sections. Please use the form at the bottom of this page to provide your feedback.
- 2018 Comprehensive Plan - Walla Walla 2040
- Comprehensive Plan Appendices
- Blue Mountain Region Trails Plan
- Walla Walla Parks and Recreation Comprehensive Plan
- 2018 Walla Walla Shoreline Master Program
- Final Environmental Impact Statement (FEIS)
- September 10, 2018 Planning Commission Workshop - Review Draft Chapters 20.02, 20.06, 20.14, 20.50, 20.100, 20.102, and 201.118