⚠️If your call to a City office won't go through, please call 509-527-4540 and we'll transfer you.
- Accounts payable, purchasing, vendor services
- Accounts receivable, utility, water & sanitation billing
- Ambulance billing services
- Budget, financial reporting, accounting, grants & contracts
In a spirit of excellence and integrity, the Finance Division provides outstanding customer service, stewardship for City resources, and assistance to the City departments.
Customer focus, excellence, stewardship, communication, leadership, integrity.
Utility Services & Billing
Finance handles customer service and billing for City utilities, including but not limited to:
Hours: Monday - Friday - 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Pay Your Bill
There are several convenient ways for you to pay your bill.
Autopay (submit the autopay enrollment form on the back of your monthly bill)
- Pay in person at City Hall, 15 N. 3rd Ave. at 8-5, Mon-Fri.
- Pay over the phone: 509.527.4423
- Pay via drop box on N. 3rd Ave. between the Marcus Whitman Hotel and the Corps of Engineers.
- Mail to Finance, 15 N. 3rd Ave., Walla Walla, WA 99362.
- Make a payment online