Youth Softball Tournament
Date: April 27 & 28, 2019
Games Guaranteed: 5 games
Divisions: 10U A/B, 12U A/B, 14U A/B
- Metal cleats are allowed in 14U only, no metal cleats in 10U & 12U.
- USA run-ahead rules in effect for all games.
- Two (2) pick-up players allowed (in addition to those listed on the team's roster) but must follow USA pick-up player procedure. Pick-up players must be USA registered players.
- All players must have matching or similar shirts or jerseys.
- No new inning will begin after 1 1/2 hours. No time limit for the championship game.
- The international tie-breaker will be used in the event of a tie after the time limit or 7th inning during elimination play. 10U only: 5 run limit per inning for all games. Championship will use time limit.
Rooms have been blocked at these hotels. Mention the tournament name to make reservation!
|Hotel||Phone||$ Per Night|
|Holiday Inn Express||509-525-6200||$120|
|Best Western Plus||509-525-4700||$140|
For additional lodging info, including campgrounds, visit wwchamber.com or wallawalla.org
- 1st & 2nd place in each bracket
- T-shirts for 1st place players