- not topically relevant
- promoting or advertising commercial services, entities, or products;
- supporting or opposing political candidates or ballot propositions;
- personal attacks;
- name calling;
- infringements on copyrights or trademarks;
- illegal activity or encouragement of illegal activity;
- promoting, fostering, or perpetuating discrimination on the basis of creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or mental disability, or sexual orientation;
- information that may tend to compromise the safety or security of the public or public systems;
- content that violates a legal ownership interest of any other party;
The City of Walla Walla reserves the right to remove posts or comments that do not comply with this policy. All posts and comments on the City of Walla Walla social media pages will be reviewed periodically. The City of Walla Walla is not responsible for any postings or comments deemed inappropriate that cannot be removed in a timely fashion. All posts and comments are public records subject to public disclosure under the Public Records Act.
The posts and comments on the City of Walla Walla social media pages do not necessarily reflect the opinions or positions of the City of Walla Walla or its employees. If you have questions or problems concerning the operation of this site, please contact the City of Walla Walla Communications Manager at 509.527.4540.