Sunday, March 17th 2019
Come enjoy a run through Fort Walla Walla Park.
5K & 10K - $12.00 ($3.00 late registration fee after March 10th)
T-Shirt - $13.00 (More information below)
March 15th, 2019
- 12:00 - 5:00 p.m. Packet pick-up available at Parks & Recreation, 55 E Moore Street.
March 17th, 2019
- 8:00-9:45 am - Packet pick-up & Day of Race registration at Fort Walla Walla Park
- 10:00 am - 10K race starts
- 10:10 am - 5K race starts
Course MapCourse Map
- Start is east of the Museum entrance near the RC car track, prop plane field, and amphitheater.
- At mile 1 leave the trail and turn left onto Chestnut, stay on the left side away from traffic.
- Follow the road up into the VA and go left around the loop, then turn right back onto the Park trail.
- Follow the path all the way until the finish line.
- Start is same as the 5K course and will follow the same course until the mile 3 marker.
- Turn left down the hill shortly after mile 3, until you reach the cone at the end of the trail.
- After the turnaround, head back the same way to the path and turn right.
- Retrace your steps around the course and continue straight the second time approaching the finish line.
Please use the South entrance to Fort Walla Walla Park along Myra Road. Main parking is in the parking located down the hill from the start of the race. Overflow parking with be along the park road that goes to the parking lot.
New and Improved for 2019
Are available to add to your registration fee for $13.00. They are a high quality short sleeve that is available in youth and adult sizes. Shirts will be given out with race packet if you register before March 10th. After March 10th shirts will be limited at the time of race and will be mailed to the address used in registration.